Monday, April 2, 2007

HMMM....






Well....I feel okay today....It's Monday though..Me and Monday don't really agree..lol!! I have school on Mondays...so that's when this will more than likely be updated!








My spring break was great....."it was last week"...My friend Brittany and I went and seen our friend Kira in Franklin....then on thursday we went to the louisville zoo....it was so much fun!!








Friday..we got to use our new mower that Chris's dad & mom bought us for Christmas...Yea..we get excited about the littlest things..but we are new home owners....



Saturday...My niece was in was in a baby pagent..she didn't win because she threw a fit...lol..But she sure did look cute!!






Easter is coming up and I'm so excited...even though I don't have my Easter dress yet.....It's such an important holiday! Can't wait to color Easter eggs with my niece on Wednesday!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Girl! I found you. LOL