Tuesday, April 3, 2007

NEWS!

Well..today I got my tax check back. Then we went to Tractor Supply and I got my bench that I have been wanting!! I LOVE IT!! We are getting our swing in 2 weeks...it is going to have running horses on it!
Also...Tonight there were really scary thunderstorm warnings..that turned into tornado warnings..And since Chris is a vol. Firemen...we had to go on lookout for funnel clouds....IT WAS SO SCARY!! But we made it out okay..lol...and we didn't spot anything.....they called it off 25 minutes later...THANK THE LORD!!!









Easter with my family...has now been moved to MY HOUSE...on Saturday...It's gonna be so fun...and COLD....I wish it was gonna be warmer...but I'm sure we will have FUN! Just pray for me that I won't get to stressed out to have Fun!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I LOVE that bench! I want one!